It is more than a Learning Content Management System for SCORM® courseware production: this collaborative environment supports you in the configuration control and courseware production process. BirdCage is fully customizable and configurable to meet your customer requests.
BirdCage™ is a distributed collaborative environment for the eLearning production and management. It includes:
- A SCORM® 2004 / AECMA S1000D Learning Content Management System
- An advanced resources management system including:
- single resources lifecycle management
- integrated versioning
- resources linking and discovery
- Integration with most diffused Issues Tracking Systems (e.g. JIRA, Bugzilla, Mantis etc)
- SCORM® 2004 import and export
- Web/Cloud oriented design with mobile devices support
- LiveEdit™: browse BirdCage™ contents from a virtual drive (shared folder) on the internet and edit them on the fly.
- Integrated Storybaording tool based on most diffused Word Processors (MS Office, OpenOffice, Google Docs etc.)
With the use of BirdCage™, all actors involved in the eLearning lifecycle can collaborate in a distributed way to all key phases of project:
- Project definition and setup: Project managers, Customer etc
- Training Needs Analysis and Lesson Planning: Instructional Designer
- Storyboarding: Subject Matter Expert
- Development: Graphics / Multimedia designers
- Test and Validation: QA Team
- Acceptance: Customer
BirdCage™ also eases the maintenance of contents, updates, upgrades and customizations, focusing on changes only and reusing as many contents as possible.
For more information, please visit grammelot.eu.